Build/Version Number: 5.4.0
Release Date: February 02, 2021
- Enhancements to the handling of the catalogs while working with the reports.
- Support for email notifications upon report refresh failures in server.
- Improvements to the handling of OBIEE performance issues.
- Enhancements in the OBIEE error message handling.
Note: If you are upgrading to BI Connector v5.3, please make sure to reactivate the license key (it is a one-time process), if you had activated the license offline.
- Improvements to the Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) Single Sign-On.
- Enhancements in the licensing module.
- Improved the handling of the alias names for certain types of reports.
- Added support for certain special keywords (like EXCEPT) in the OBIEE query.
- Enhancements in the handling of the Union type reports.
- Support for certain special characters in the username/password for SSO login.
- Improved error handling in the login mechanism.
- Improvements in the Test Connection module.
- Enhancements in the Command Line Interface (CLI).