Build/Version Number: 5.0.0
Release Date: August 31, 2020
- Support for connectivity to Microsoft Excel.
- Support for Power BI Report Server.
- Support for License key Deactivation.
- Enhancements to the licensing module.
Note: If you are upgrading from an older version of BI Connector to v5.0, please make sure to reactivate the license key, if you had activated the license offline.
- Automatic notification of newer versions of BI Connector.
- Support for the show password option in BI Connector.
- Support for the upgrade installation of BI Connector.
- Launch BI Connector Advanced settings and Licensing from the Start Menu.
- Enhancements in the handling of the RANK column in the OBIEE query.
- Added support for certain special keywords (like THEN) in the OBIEE query.
- Enhancements in the BI Connector logs and error handling.
- Enhancements in the handling of the c-runtime error.
- Enhanced support for numeric datatype in the OBIEE query.
- Updated the handling of the filtering of integer type columns in Tableau.
- Enhancements in the BI Connector UI.