If you're looking for recording the logs for a specific event in BI Connector, please follow the simple steps below -
Steps to Start Tracing:
1. Open the ODBC Administrator in Windows.
2. Select the DSN that was configured using the BI Connector Driver, and click Configure.
3. In the BI Connector pop-up window that opens up, click the gear icon at the bottom.
4. In the next pop-up window that opens up, click the Start Tracing button.
Now you're all set to begin the log tracing for the event you planned.
Steps to End Tracing:
5. After executing the event, follow the steps 1 to 3 again to open the BI Connector: Advanced Settings, and jump to the steps below.
6. In the pop-up window that opens up, click the End Tracing button.
7. In the dialog box that opens up, if you want to create a zip of the generated log files, click OK.
8. In the file folder that opens up, the zip file contains the log created for that event. If there were multiple zip files for different recorded events, they can be identified by the time stamp at the end of the filename. It reads as biconnector_[date]_[time].zip.
Note: After completing the log generation, please make sure to stop tracing by clicking on "End Tracing".