How to connect with OAS (Oracle Analytics Server) using BI Connector?
Modified on: Mon, 19 Oct, 2020 at 5:57 AM
To configure BI Connector with OAS please follow the below steps to configure your OAS DSN for BI Connector.
1. Launch the "ODBC Data Source Administrator (64-bit)" application. Click on "Add.." / "Configure..." and choose "BI Connector Driver".
2. Enter the server name and port of your Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) instance in the "Server Name" and the "Port" fields respectively. If you don't have a port number, please refer to the following:
- If your server URL starts with "http://" and does not have a port number, then the port number is typically 80.
- If your server URL starts with "https://" and does not have a port number, then the port number is typically 443.
3. Enable "Single-Sign-On" and choose "Default". This step is mandatory to establish connectivity to the OAS.
4. Please enter your login credentials for connecting to the Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) environment.
5. Click on Test Connection to verify the connection.
6. Click on the Save button to save the configuration.
If you have any questions or issues connecting to the OAS, we are just a click away. Contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket at the support portal.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?