Please follow the below steps for configuring Power BI Data Flow in Power BI Service.
Steps to create Power BI Data Flow:
- Install the BI Connector Server Edition on the Gateway machine and configure the BI Connector DSN using the steps here
- In your Power BI Service via browser, navigate to any workspace setup with a Power BI account, click New and select DataFlow
- Click Get Data and Select BI Connector.
- Enter the DSN you created using the BI Connector Driver in the ODBC Connection string field in the following format:
For example, if your DSN name is "Obiee Subject Areas".
- Select the Gateway, and the Authentication Kind, enter the credentials if required, and click Next.
Now you'll be able to connect to your OBIEE data source and setup the Dataflow on Power BI Service.
Please refer to How to Connect Power BI Desktop to OBIEE Subject Areas using Import?
If you have any questions or issues creating a report, we are just a click away. Contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket at our support portal.