How to connect with Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) using BI Connector?
Modified on: Mon, 19 Oct, 2020 at 5:53 AM
From BI Connector v5.1, we are supporting connectivity with Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) Single Sign-On. To configure a BI Connector DSN with Oracle EBS please follow the below steps:
1. Launch the "ODBC Data Source Administrator (64-bit)" application. Click on "Add.." / "Configure..." and choose "BI Connector Driver".
2. Enter the server name and port of your Oracle EBS instance in the "Server Name" and the "Port" fields respectively. If you don't have a port number, please refer to the following:
- If your server URL starts with "http://" and does not have a port number, then the port number is typically 80.
- If your server URL starts with "https://" and does not have a port number, then the port number is typically 443.
3. Enable "Single-Sign-On" and choose "Oracle EBS".
4. Please enter your login credentials for connecting to the Oracle EBS environment.
5. Click on Test Connection to verify the connection.
6. Click on the Save button to save the configuration.
If you have any questions or issues connecting to the Oracle EBS, we are just a click away. Contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket at the support portal.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?