Build/Version Number: 3.8.7
Release Date: June 25, 2019
- Fix for config file corruption issue due to multiple processes accessing the server.
- Fix for loading columns with different display names from obiee in tableau.
- Query performance enhanced while loading data for complex reports.
- DLL crash occurs when renaming the log file while another process uses the file.
- "External component has thrown an exception" issue fixed while updating from default preload to manage reports while loading in power bi.
- The report does not load after 2000 records if the user sets advanced option for Number of rows to fetch to 500 and the report contains 2000 rows.
- Duplicate report path not showing when the path size is over 100 in Power BI Desktop.
- Fix for loading columns with SELECT * option in Qlik through script editor/Data load editor
- Fixed loading of set variable option for obiee reports for Power BI.
- Fixed Generate activation file button in license activation page.
- Able to Connect through direct query mode in power bi with dsn name instead of server details.
- Support for Subject Areas in Qlik Application.