Yes. BI Connector works with Oracle BICS / Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) / Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud (OAAC). When you configure ODBC DSN for Oracle BICS / Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) / Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud (OAAC), you should use the following settings:
- Server Name: Please enter the server name for your OAC here.
- Port: Use 443
- Check the Single Sign-on box
- Choose one of the following options:
- If your BICS/OAC/OAAC environment uses Oracle Access Manager, ie., if the URL for the login page to your Oracle Cloud has "oam", then choose OAM in the drop-down list.
- If it doesn't include OAM, then choose "Default" in the drop down list.
With these settings, if the Test Connection is unsuccessful, please contact us at email@example.com with your BI Connector log file. We will work with you to help troubleshoot the root cause of the issue.